Sunday, December 13, 2009

The block button on twitter can be a beautiful thing

I sort through a tremendous amount of data to keep on top of things and I do this pretty much every day.  A seemingly never ending amount of blogs, news sites, comics, tech sites, political areas, and jokes are some of what I swim though.  Add to that the need to do programming, eat, sleep, and stretch my legs, and I have a rather full day that goes well past 24 hours, but I don't mind it because I try to alway have fun.  Unfortunately, some people don't know the difference between having a debate and being an ass.  For those who just won't even try to debate I have fallen in love with the block button.  I have a large enough workload to fill and no interest in getting bogged down by someone with too much time on their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment